Leadership Summit on Design Innovation & Technology
The 2017 Leadership Summit on Design Innovation & Technology was held on January 11-12
Hosted at the historic La Valencia Hotel in La Jolla, California, the Leadership Summit on Design Innovation & Technology focuses on leading and implementing innovation using new collaborative technologies, as well as fostering dynamic change to drive success in professional practices and organizations.
- Analyze the way leading organizations are creating and fostering design innovation
- Discover how new technologies are transforming professional practices
- Develop strategic and tactical leadership techniques that lead to clarity of vision and creative future invention
- Examine how leading organizations are developing innovation strategies in their practices to create original design opportunities and value propositions for clients
- Discuss pioneering organizations that fuse marketing and innovation into an integrated growth strategy
- Network with leading thinkers in A/E/C
Featured speakers and panelists
Mitchell Joachim Associate Professor of Practice, NYU & Co-Founder, Terreform ONE
John SanGiovanni Co-founder & Chief Executive Officer, Visual Vocal
Michael Arbib, Contributing Faculty, Neuroscience and Architecture, NewSchool of Architecture & Design
James Patten, Founder-Patten Studios, TED Fellow
Blaine Wishart, Lead Principal-Technology Strategies Practice, DI Strategic Advisors
Steve McConnell, Managing Director, NBBJ
(Additional speakers will be announced soon)
To enable a high degree of one-on-one interaction and networking, DFC summits are by invitation only and are limited to 80 executive-level delegates. Registration of invited participants is on a first-come basis, and we cannot guarantee space availability to all invitees.
To request an invitation or for more information, email Mary Pereboom or call (678) 785-3350
Preliminary Agenda (PDF)
Check this page frequently for updates on the agenda, speakers and event details.
This event is made possible by the Commerical, Professional and Institutional Affiliate Members of the Design Futures Council.