The work of the Design Futures Council is made possible by leading organizations in professional services, industry, and education. This diverse group of visionary and future-focused organizations helps underwrite the agenda of the Design Futures Council and the research in the DesignIntelligence Journal and online publications.
Professional Members are firms in architecture, design, engineering and construction professions that are essential contributors to DFC research.
- Commercial Members are firms in product manufacturing, technology and services
Institutional Affiliate Members are comprised of select universities, institutes, associations and libraries that provide expertise and material support for DFC research initiatives.
Research Partner Distinction is for select companies and organizations that promote the DFC's mission at the highest level.
See our current list of member firms and organizations.
Benefits of basic DFC membership include:
- Leadership sharing and networking
- An annual subscription to the DesignIntelligence Quarterly, a journal of leading-edge research, practical advice, and peer-to-peer information exchange
- Discounts on private client research, workshops, and other direct services
- Full access to di.net online content, including members-only articles and archives
- Opportunities to attend invitation-only DFC events and network with leaders of the design professions
By virtue of DFC membership, you become a patron of essential and unique industry research, and you receive insight found nowhere else.
Please contact Principal Bob Fisher at (678) 785-3350 or via the contact page regarding opportunities.