In the past 20 years, professional practices in A/E/C have made tremendous strides in the battle to make our built environment more sustainable. However, the magnitude of the issues we face calls for greater impact and new solutions.
DesignIntelligence is convening a series of half day, action-oriented forums of leaders from across the spectrum of architecture, engineering, construction, and design. The forums will focus on challenging the status quo and discovering new approaches to practical, effective, and regenerative practice. Professional firms—as well as academics from architecture, design, and construction education—will convene to develop and share new approaches that can be immediately implemented in firms and organizations.
Action Forums Schedule
- Los Angeles: April 24 (hosted by Gensler)
- Chicago: May 15 (hosted by USG)
- New York: June 4 (hosted by KPF)
- Boston: July 18 (hosted by CBT)
- Seattle: August 2 (hosted by Skanska USA Building and Magnusson Klemencic Associates)